Terms and Conditions - Prize Draw
1. This prize is non-transferable and carries no cash value
2. The winning entrant will receive a unique hand painted signed guitar by Richard Digance, four nights self- catering stay in Cromer, two full weekend tickets for Folk on the Pier 2022, a welcome hamper containing Norfolk produce at the accommodation, six bottles of Poppyland Beer, a bottle of East Coast Gin, dinner for two in Cromer, a signed festival programme and a backstage tour at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer
3. Six runners up will receive a randomly awarded pair of tickets for one of the six concerts of Folk on the Pier 2022
4. If the winner has already purchased tickets for the 2022 event then a refund will be given in lieu
5. If due to circumstances beyond our control, the businesses are unable to provide the stated prizes, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value
6. Folk on The Pier bears no responsibility in external changes of value for the prize(s) offered. The value of the prize(s) is correct at time of initial publication
7. A purchase is necessary to enter the Competition
8. There is no limit on entries and one entry will be allocated per £10 entry purchase via the Folk on the Pier website
9. Personal identifiable information is required when entering this competition. Folk on The Pier will only use this for the purposes of the competition. The contact information of the winning entrants (including runners up prizes) will be used to notify them of their prize(s), fulfil the prize elements and may as a result be shared with fellow businesses that have offered a prize for logistical purposes
10. All other entrant information will not be used further after the winners have been chosen
11. The draw will be made by Folk on The Pier and the winners will be notified by email or phone within 7 days after the competition has ended. There will be a ceremonial announcement by Mr Richard Digance of the winners once the initial draw has taken place. Should the winners not wish for this to take place, they must make this clear in response when accepting the prize
12. The competition will be open for entries from Friday 7th May 2021 and will close on Thursday September 16th 2021 at 23:59. Entries received outside of this period will not be accepted. The winners will be drawn by Richard Digance on Friday 17th September at the 'Folk on the Strand' event at the Belfry Centre in Overstrand, Norfolk'.
13. The winners will be notified by e-mail or phone after the closing date of 16th September 2021.
14. The winner(s) names may be used through social media activity and other marketing mediums
15. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third parties without the entrant’s prior consent beyond the aforementioned reasons associated with the winning entrants and runners up prize and notification
16. Folk on The Pier does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Competition (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries). Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt
17. Folk on the Pier reserves the right to cancel or modify this Competition at any time at its sole discretion
18. Folk on The Pier reserves the right to change the Prize and these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion
19. Folk on the Piers decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence relating to this decision will be entered into
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions
21. The winners must claim their prizes within 7 days of notification, failing which Folk on The Pier have the right to select new winners. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative for non-cash prizes. The prize is not to be sold or used for commercial purposes.